For my first blog post, I’m kicking it off with 19 facts about me so that you guys get to know a bit about me. I’m not even sure if I can remember 19 things about me (see fact 2) but here goes…
- I’m 19, hence the 19 things 🌝.
- I’m one of the most forgetful people – my mum can attest to this!
- Food is my favourite thing on Earth.
- Thai food makes me smile like a child given ice cream.
- I prefer savoury over sweet any day.
- My birthday is on the 29th September yay.
- I have a thing for stripes . 75% of my wardrobe consist of striped shirts.
- I hate wearing a coat.
- I hate coffee. It tastes burnt and bitter and gross.
- Action movies are my fav genre of film.
- Majority of my childhood memories are associated with food which is why I remember them so well!
- I want 4/5 children, no more than that because I don’t want to drive around in a minibus.
- I’ve visited a modest total of 11 countries so far.
- I’m half English and half Afghan.
- I study at the same university that my parents met at.
- I’m 5’7 so wearing heels turns me into a giraffe.
- Giraffes and elephants are my favourite animals.
- My favourite book is probably The Great Gatsby.
- My middle name is Daisy after my dad’s grandma.
If you read until the end, thank you and I hope that was interesting in the slightest!
Until next time,